Armstrong walked on the moon, baby boomers rocked Woodstock, and Route 66, America's Mother Road, resonated with the rumble of the Chevy Camaro. Designed to dethrone the Mustang, the 1969 Camaro could pack up to 396 cubic inches of power under its hood. Its aggressive, low profile stance gave the impression of a panther ready to pounce. Even today, the '69 Camaro turns heads at car shows, cruise nights and anywhere else a love for big-displacement, Detroit power endures.
This stunning reproduction of the '69 Chevrolet Camaro RS comes with a detailed body, low profile tires and large diameter wheels that perfectly capture the cool menace of this American muscle car classic. Lurking beneath this sleek exterior is the power and poise of a V100-S chassis. Its potent Dynamite® power system and shaft-driven 4WD deliver all the speed, traction and control you need to earn serious street cred right out of the box.
Roll down the street with this stunning reproduction of the '69 Camaro RS and watch the heads turn. Its detailed body and low profile stance perfectly capture the cool menace of a muscle car classic. Lurking beneath this sleek exterior is the power and poise of a V100-S chassis. Its potent Dynamite® power system and shaft-driven 4WD deliver all the speed, traction and control you need to earn serious street cred right out of the box.
The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling car with a wide range of tuning options. It also features universal body mounts that are compatible with most other 1/10-scale bodies. The elegant aggression is present in every line and curve of the officially licensed body. Details include side view mirrors, chromed exhaust tips and clear headlights. Life on the street isn't always dry and weather is often less than perfect. That's why it's equipped with a waterproof† receiver, speed control and steering servo so you can run in all kinds of conditions. The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding across loose surfaces. The differentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions. The low-profile tires and 54mm wheels, along with the detailed appearance of real brakes and calipers, look as good on display as they do on the move. The rear tires also have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
† For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.
‡ Some HPI and Tamiya wheels/tires contain a heavier back side of the wheel which will require the removal of the Vaterra touring car calipers.
- Sealed Differentials
- Waterproof Electronics†
- Li-Po Ready Electronic Speed Control
- Motor Guard With Cooling Vents
- Low CG, Double Wishbone Suspension For Better Handling
- Universal Body Mounts
- Shaft-Driven 4WD For Excellent Traction
- Officially Licensed 1969 Camaro RS Body
- Adjustable Battery Strap Adapts To Different Batteries
- Wider Rear Tires For Better Grip
- Low Profile Tires On Large Diameter Wheels
- 200mAh AC NiMH Charger Included
- Spektrum™ DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter with Batteries Included
- Sealed Gear boxes and driveshaft tunnel
- Gear Differentials
- Double wishbone suspension
- Wheels are interchangeable with most HPI and Tamiya wheels‡
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 14.85 in (371mm)
- Width: 7.76 in (194mm) with 30mm rear tires
- Height: 4.41 in (112mm)
- Ground Clearance: 0.25 in (6mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.25 in (256mm)
- Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70kg)
- Chassis: Injection-molded
- Suspension: Independent
- Drivetrain: 4WD shaft drive
- Motor or Engine: Brushed 540
- Radio: Spektrum™ DX2E 2-channel
- Batteries: 1800mAh Ni-MH 6-cell flat w/EC3™ connector
- Charger: 200mAh AC NiMH Charger
- Wheel Size: 2.16 in (54mm) X 1.05 in (26mm) & 1.2 in (30mm)
- Kit/RTR: Ready-to-run (everything included)
- Shock Type: Injection-molded friction
- Body: Polycarbonate, painted
- Ball Bearings: Complete drivetrain
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Beginner