Breyer Traditional Theo 1843
- BREYER TRADITIONAL SERIES | THEO ARDENNES: Before we got our horsepower from engines, we had the real thing. Working horses had to be strong, tough, and dependable, all of which describe the Ardennes. A powerful draft horse native to France, the Ardennes is one of the oldest draft horse breeds.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Breyer Traditional Series Horse. Traditional Series 1:9 Scale. Measures approximately 12.25" L x 8" H. Recommended for ages 8 years and older.
- ACCESSORIES: Build an entire world with all Traditional accessories (sold separately) which includes, Riders, Playsets, Barns AND Vehicles.
- HAND CRAFTED DETAIL: The world's 'most asked for' horses since 1950. Each individual Breyer model is prepped and finished by hand and then turned over to the painting department for hand painting and detailing. In all, some 20 artisans work on each individual model horse, creating an exquisite hand-made model horse that is as individual as the horse that inspired it.
- TRUE EQUESTRIAN ART: Breyer models begin as beautiful horse sculptures created by leading equine artists that are then cast into a copper and steel mold. Each model is created one at a time from the original mold, which is injected with a special resin selected by Breyer for its ability to capture the depth of detail, delicate feel and richness of color in our models.
Featured Products View All Products