This is the radio controlled, electric powered Dromida Ready-to-Fly Vista FPV Quadcopter with Wi-Fi FPV Camera.
You can watch your flight unfold in real time through the lens of the Wi-Fi enabled DroneView digital HD mini camera. Once you've downloaded the DroneView Mobile App, you can use your mobile device to snap still photos or shoot 720p HD videos. You can store them on the included micro memory card, download them to your mobile device or share them with friends on social media. The camera easily attaches to the Vista FPV with an ISO anti-vibration camera mount, which provides you with the stability needed to shoot smooth, stable videos and photos. You can also customize your Vista FPV's response and performance with four flight modes and count on the Vista FPV to remain stable and level, so you can concentrate on flying and photo/video possibilities. Remove the camera and you can wow your friends by performing perfect, pro-quality flips with the push of a button. Whether the Vista FPV is your first drone or your fifth, one thing is certain: you can be sure it'll be your favorite!
Instant First Person View
The DroneView Mobile app enables you to link your mobile device to the Tactic DroneView Wi-Fi Camera and instantly view a live feed. Record video and shoot still photos in real time. Export the video and pictures directly to your mobile device and easily share on popular social media websites. Adjust important camera features right from the app, such as brightness and contrast. For added versatility, the camera feed can also be seen and controlled by two devices simultaneously.
- Assembled drone with LED lights and advanced 3+3 stabilization system
- Rugged, resilient plastic airframe tough enough to survive routine crashes with ease
- Wi-Fi enabled HD digital camera
- High-intensity, multi-color LEDs for easy tracking and orientation
- Factory-installed camera, motors, ESCs and radio gear
- Advanced 3+3 stabilization system includes a 3-axis gyro for easy, level flight and 3 accelerometers to offset outside forces. Accelerometers can also be turned off for added maneuverability.
- 4GB micro memory card
- 4 extra blades
- Wi-Fi-enabled Tactic DroneView digital HD FPV camera
- Operates through your smartphone or mobile device—and shoots 720p video and still photos on command
- Attaches with an ISO anti-vibration camera mount for smooth video and crisp pictures—removes easily for high-energy aerobatics.
- Lets you store video and photos on the memory card, or download them directly to your smartphone or a friend's smartphone via Wi-Fi
- MR100 2.4GHz SLT Radio includes:
- Auto-Flip Button for pro-style flips on demand
- 2.4GHz technology, for the best in interference-free flight
- SLT (Secure Link Technology) for creating instant, unbreakable links between the receiver and your transmitter's unique coded signal. Fly with friends and without worry!
- Dual rates and four flight modes (Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert) to customize response to your skills and preferences
- Sound and light cues to simplify setup, confirm settings and provide alerts
- Digital trims for precise settings and better control
- Smartphone holder for hands-free use and easy viewing
- All batteries and charger
- 3.7V 850mAh LiPo battery for 12-15 minutes of flight time per charge
- High-output USB fast charger for less time charging and more time flying
Includes: One RTF Vista FPV Quadcopter, Radio, LED Lights, extra set of Blades Mini Camera, Phone Holder, 4GB Micro SD Card, Quick Start Guide, Screwdriver, four AAA Batteries, LiPo Battery, USB Charger
Requires: Devices for Android or Apple: Drone View App (download free from Google Play Store or App Store)
Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment. If you would like a specific body please add a comment on the checkout page. We will do our best to honor your request. If the color you request is not available we will move to a second available choice if provided or send what we have available at the time of shipment.