With everything that the HoverShot can do, you'll wonder how it could possibly be so compact. It comes equipped with a 720p FPV camera, to shoot video and photos via the DroneView app in real time (smartphone or other mobile device required, not included). Altitude Hold takes the guesswork out of exact positioning and throttle control, so you can focus on getting the "perfect shot".
Takeoffs and landings are as easy as pushing a button. The HoverShot comes completely assembled with everything included for immediate flying fun, and 7-10 minute flight times will make it seem like you're in the air forever. Multiple flight modes let you fly at your particular comfort level, whether you're a beginner or a veteran pilot!
- Assembled HoverShot drone
- MR101 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in phone holder
- 720p Wi-Fi FPV video/still camera
- 2G micro memory card
- 1S LiPo battery and USB charger
- (4) "AAA" batteries
- (4) extra blades
Requires: Device for Apple or Android and DroneView app (download free from Google Play Store or App Store)
- 720p FPV camera takes in-flight pictures and video with start, stop and pause functions
- Altitude Hold takes the guesswork out of positioning and throttle control for easier camera operation
- Auto flip button
- Pushbutton take-offs and landings
- Dromida MR101 transmitter with universal mobile phone holder, two flight modes, separate camera and video buttons
- 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers for smooth, stable flight
- 3.7V 650mAh LiPo battery with USB charger
- DroneView mobile app (free download) links mobile device to Wi-Fi compatible camera and offers a live feed. Records videos and shoots still photos in real time. Videos and photos can be exported to mobile device and shared on social media websites. Camera features can be adjusted from app. Camera feed can also be seen and controlled by two devices simultaneously.
- Molded crash resistant plastic aircraft
- High-intensity LEDs aid in orientation and tracking